Sebastian Nußbaum is currently working as a Lead Product Manager for Berlin based wooga (world of gaming) – the leading European social game developer.
Prior to Wooga, Sebastian worked as a designer, creative director and project manager starting his career as a level designer for Game Boy Color in 2000.
From time to time he is releasing an album with tracks reaching from dub to latin and ska under the alias mabafu.
- Advance Wars 2 (GBA): Great strategy with a fantastic usability! Check the fan made board game
- Arcanum (PC): A great RPG game by Troika Games who’s team developed Fallout 1+2
- Battle Isle (Amiga 500): Classic! Very usability friendly with deep strategy
- BF2142 (PC): The first shooter where i enjoyed team work plus titan mode, squads and commander
- Command Conquer & Red Alert (PC): The reason i bought a PC and started playing multiplayer
- Crusader no remorse (PC): Cool weapons, riddles and action (with fully destructible environment)
- Deus Ex 1+3 (PC): Amazing freedom of choice with a super deep game world and story
- Dishonored (PC): Has a really unique game world and reminded my of the first Deus Ex
- Fallout 1+2+3 (PC): I love the setting, art work and freedom of choice in these games.
- It came from the desert (Amiga 500): The graphics, setting and game elements are fantastic.
- Jagged Alliance 2 (PC): First time i seriously thought about using a specific ammunition
- Killzone:Liberation (PSP): Best example how to port a first shooter onto a handheld
- Metroid Fusion (GBA) + Turrican (Amgia 500): Fantastic jump n run action
- M.U.D.S (Amiga 500): A very good fantasy sport game. Build up and manage your team. Win the games by points or by killing the opponent
- North & South (Amiga 500): Strategic multiplayer fun was never that easy and accessible
- Oil Imperium (Amiga500): First time i understood global economy
- Pirates! (PSP): Takes all good parts from the Amiga original and mixes it with 100% better usability and fun.
- Silent Storm (PC): An x-com type game with fully destructible environment which overs great tactics
- Super Cars II (Amiga 500): Epic if played with a friend in front of one computer
- Syndicate (Amiga 500) + Syndicate Wars (PC): I love the scenario and the destructible environment
- Xcom ufo defence (Amiga 500) + Xcom apocalypse (PC): Tactic+destruction+research! I love it! Another good site can be found here
- tigsource.com is a good source to catch up and communicate with the newest indie games developments.
- pocket tactics is a very good source for mobile tactic, strategy and adventure games.
- hotud.org home of the underdogs is THE source for game history and download of old games.
- lostgarden.com is a great source for game design and game art from Daniel Cook.
- strategycore.co.uk has a nicely updated overview about strategy and tactic games
- dzineblog.com is great for inspiration with a lot of examples of design and usability.
- tsgk.captainn.net is a huge database for sprites.
- indie retro news
- The Company
provides single file downloads of classic Amiga games optimized to run on a PC